Standard contactor / Relay three phase 63 A
Contactors can be used to control loads such as lighting, heating, ventilation, water heaters, electric boilers, heat pumps - simply all places where the load exceeds e.g. what a switch or a smaller relay can handle.
Can be used as a power relay for control using Logger 1010 or Logger 3030, for three-phase loads up to 63A.
If you can manage with a smaller relay, look at this instead: Contactor 25A (opens in new window)
Using the Logger 1010 or Logger 3030 and its digital outputs, you can e.g. control against high electricity prices with the help of our hourly spotprice control, for that you need our relay module as an auxiliary relay: Auxiliary relay (Opens in a new window)
Logger 1010, Logger 3030 and the necessary accessories can be found under "accessories" below.
The contactor can of course be used for general purposes where a three-phase contactor is needed for various reasons.
- Rated current: 63A
- Voltage: 230/400VAC ~ 240/415VAC
- Areas of use: AC1 and AC7a
- Power consumption: 10W
- Number of poles: 4P
- Standard: IEC/EN61095
- Protection class: IP20
- Mechanical life: 60000 connections
- Electrical lifetime: 30,000 connections
- Operating temperature: -5 to +40˚C with an ambient temperature of 35˚C
- Compact design
- Insulation material with excellent performance.
- Elegant appearance.
- No noise during operation.