12 Volt relay module for Logger 1010 & Logger 3030.
Relay module: For connection to the digital outputs of Logger 1010 or Logger 3030.
Can also be used in combination with one of our contactors for three-phase loads and/or for single-phase currents above 8A.
- Primary: 12 V dc, 0.5 W
- Secondary: 230 V ac, max 8 A.
Examples of areas of use:
Applies if you have one of our loggers, Logger 1010 or Logger 3030, see links under "Accessories" below.
- Control e.g. your engine heater socket with our timer function
- Control outdoor lighting with our timer function
- Control when the water heater is allowed to heat hot water using our hourly price control.
- Controls when the heat pump is to be blocked due to high electricity price with the help of our hourly price control.
The relay module can be mounted together with Logger 1010, power supply, and any contactors in one and the same standard enclosure.