3-phase MID certified electricity meter with power display and resettable trip-meter!
3-phase electricity meters with plain nonresettable total active energy counter, power meter that shows exactly how many watts that is currently consumed, and a resettable trip-counter.
4 modules wide. For 35 mm DIN rail.
Perfect for those who want to monitor the house, cottage, heat pump, or whatever it may be!
Need help to choose meter? Call Rickard: +46 70-6798263
New for this meter is that it fits in our affordable 4-module enclosures, good for you that can not fit the meter in an existing distribution box!
The meter is operated via a push button on the front, the meter can display three different values.
1. Total counter, non-resettable
2. Trip odometer that can be reset by holding the button for more than 3 seconds
3. Effekmätare showing exactly how many Watts currently consumed or produced.
- Voltage: 230/400 V
- Voltage fluctuations which are OK: + -20%
- Insulation Properties: 4kV for 1 minute
- Insulation Properties impulse: 6KV
- Maximum current: 100 A (23 kW)
- Min current: (less than 1% error indication): 40 mA (9.2 W)
- Frequency: 50 Hz +-10%
- Internal power consumption: <2 W
- Pulse output (S0): 1000 pulses / kWh
- Moisture Conditions: max 90%
- Temperature range -25 to + 55 ° C
- Classification: Class B EN50470 1/3 or Class 1 IEC 62053-21
- IP class: IP51
- Warm-up time: 10 seconds