Electricity meter single phase DCM 230 modbus
NOTE! Supply voltage 9-40V DC
Very advanced electricity meters that have counter, odometer (which can be reset), power meter, and more.
The electricity meter has a litted display, pulse output and connection for Modbus RTU communication.
Display error less than 1% in the range of 40 mA (9 W) to 100 A (23 kW).
Backlit display (white light)
- Counter for total consumption kWh active energy (Swedish standard, non resettable)
- Counter for imported kWh (non resettable)
- Counter for exported kWh (non resettable)
- Counter for total imported energy, kWh (resettable)
- Counter for total kVarh
- Counter for imported kVarh
- Counter for exported kVarh
- Counter for total kVarh (resettable)
- Maximum power (in watts) past 1, 5, 10, 30 or 60 minutes
- Instant voltage (Volt)
- Instant Current (Ampere)
- Instant Power meter (Watts)
- Var right now
- VA right now
- Power factor right now
- Frequency right now
- Pulse constant (Normally 1000 pulses / kWh)
- Modbus ID
- baud Rate
- Counters indicating how long the meter has been energized
- Modell: DCM230-2-1-1-1
- Voltage: 9-40 V DC
- Voltage, min - max: 176 ~ 276V AC
- Measurement range with less than 1% error is 40 mA to 100 A (9 W - 23 kW)
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Withstands peak voltage: 4 kV (1 minute)
- Impulse: 6 kV in 1.2 uS
- Pulse Output 1: Programmable, default 1000 pulses / kWh
- Pulse output 2: Not programmable, pulses of energy imports in 1000 pulses / kWh
- Display: LCD with white backlight
- Max counter: 999999.9 kWh
- Ambient conditions should be within -25 ° C to + 35 ° C and <95% humidity (non-condensing)
Better than 1% within the above specified limits.
For more information download the manual below.