3-phase electricity meter EM340-S1
Electricity meter EM340DINAV23XS1PFB for 3-phase (65A / 400V) with Modbus (RS485). Approved for billing measurement, used for net measurement / production.
Modbus or Mbus?
If you do not intend to remotely read the electricity meter via Modbus or M-bus, you can skip this section.
The Modbus meter is the choice you should make if you want the cheapest possible way to log your electricity meter with Logger 3030 PRO or Logger 1010. M-bus is another system, common in the EU for remote reading of mainly heat meters and water meters. Carefully check that you choose the right system if you intend to remotely read your electricity meter. Call us if you are unsure. Logger 3030 PRO can also log M-bus, but then a converter is required that costs just over SEK 1,000 as well.
The MID certification means that the meter has been tested and approved according to strict requirements that make it approved for use for billing purposes, e.g. in owner-occupied homes, rental apartments, condominiums, in marinas, on campsites and so on.
If you intend to put it in a new enclosure, choose our NORM ENCLOSURE 4 MODULES PREMIUM.
- 1 pulse I / O - EM340DINAV23XO1PFB
- MID certified
- DIN rail mounted
- Screen: 3x8DGT
- Current input: 65A input
- Input type: 3-phase AC or 2-phase, 3-wire AC
- Output Digital input DC output (Open Collector)
- Parameters: kWh, kVArh, V, A, W, Wdmd, Wdmd max, VAr, PF, Hz
- I / O: 1 digital input, 1 pulse output (by default)
- Communication: Modbus RS485 port
- Current type: 3-phase load, direct connection
- Current range: 5 (65) A
- Dimensions: 54mm x 90mm x 63mm (WxHxD)
- Housing: DIN rail (IP51)
- Rated voltage: 208 to 400 V LL AC
- Energy accuracy: Class 1