Electricity meter 3-phase Carlo Gavazzi EM330-HM1 M-bus for measuring with current coils
Having problems in choosing an electricity meter? Call Richard: 070-6798263
This meter can only be programmed once as it is MID-approved, be sure to set the correct ratio.
This popular billing approved and compact 3-phase electricity meter with large and clear touch display for easy and smart handling.
MID approved electricity meter (Approved for billing purposes) for current coils of 50A and above, contact us for price and delivery time if you need larger coils!
Input current from coils selectable 1 or 5 A
Modular unit for DIN rail 53mm, width: 3 modules (53mm), 3-line display which separately for each phase shows, among other things: Meter, voltage, current, power, frequency, power factor etc.
The meter has an M-bus port and can be logged with Logger 3030 PRO or Logger 1010 down m-bus.
This electricity meter is MID certified.
If you intend to put it in a new enclosure, choose our 4 MODULE STANDARD ENCLOSURE
Click on the link to the manual for EM330DINAV53HM1PFB
To be able to use this electricity meter for reading, you need some current coils.
We recommend OPENING COILS 150A
or COILS OPENABLE 200 A
If you need other sizes, they are available in the following amperes 150A, 200A, 400A, 600A, 800A, 1200A, 1500A and 3000A.
- Number of poles: 3-phase
- 230/400VAC for measurement with current transformers
- Indication of all relevant parameters: (e.g. kWh, kVArh, kW, kVAr, V, A, cos ϕ, Hz)
- Power supply: 100 to 240 V ac/dc (+/-10%)
- Consumption ≤ 1 W, ≤ 8 VA
- Rated current: 5 A
- Max Current (continuous) 6 A
- Min current 0.05 A
- Start up current 0.02 A
- Rated line-neutral voltage AV5: 230 V (PF option); 230 to 277
- Rated line-line voltage AV5:400 V (PF option); 400 to 480 V
- Voltage tolerance: -20% +15%
- Frequency: 50 Hz (PF version))
- Accuracy class Active energy: Class 1 (EN62053-21) / Class B (EN50470-3) Reactive energy: Class 2 (EN62053-23)
- Max CTxVT AV5, AV6: 1000
- Ambient temperature max: +55
- Ambient temperature min: -25
- Class 2: EN62053-23
- Class B: EN50470-3