Temp pocket for ventilation
This product is perfect for PT100, PT1000 and DALLAS 1-WIRE only for 6 mm enclosures.
The temp pocket must be able to be installed in existing ventilation ducts in order to be able to measure temperatures in that part of the ventilation system.
The fitting is made of gray fiberglass-reinforced polyamide according to RAL 7001. Equipped with packing of neoprene for good grip and sealing. The screw connection offers great tightening variation and universal usability.
- Polyamide 6 glass fiber reinforced.
- VDE approved according to DIN 0619.
- UL approved.
- SEV approved.
- UR registered.
- Fits cable diameter: 4-8 mm
- Thread length: 8 mm
- Color: Dark gray
- Key width: 19 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Material quality: PA (polyamide)
- Thread pitch: 1.41 mm
- With strain relief: Yes
- Type of seal: Neoprene sealing ring
- Enclosure class (IP): IP68
- Operating temperature range: -20 to +100 °C
- With lock nut: Yes
- Halogen free: Yes
Nut of light gray fiberglass-reinforced polyamide.
Temperature range: -20 ° C to + 100 ° C.