Dallas 1-wire PRO indoor sensor
3-wire Dallas DS18B20 temperature sensor suitable for a Logger 2020's input terminals 1,2,3.
Nice nested inside sensor / room sensor from which to measure the temperature in your house, garage or similar place, measuring range -35 to +85 ° C.
The sensor is mounted on specially designed circuit board, including screw terminals, high quality - where you connect the cable that is connected between the logger and sensor.
- Temperature sensors: Dallas DS18B20
- Enclosure: White plastic with ventilation openings, 84.5 X 84.5 X 25 mm
- Connection: 3-pole screw terminal max 1.5 mm2
- Cable Length: -
- Protection class: IP30
- Measuring range: -35 ... 85 ° C (plastic casing withstands -35 ° C to +70 ° C)
For further information, see products homepage
This type of sensors are very accurate, se graph below:
- Measuring range -55 ° C to +125 ° C (-67 ° F to +257 ° F)
- ± 0.5 ° C accuracy in the range -35 ° C to +85 ° C
- It is possible to adjust the offset of the sensors (parallel shift of measurment range)
- You can choose how often the sensors must be read and how much filtering you want from the presented values
- Each sensor has a unique identity, you name them after himself in the PC software or web service to what you see fit.