My personal favorite after testing almost 10 different IR thermometers!
NOTE! If you intend to use it as a fever thermometer, it is important that you understand that the body's external temperature (on the boiler, for example) is NOT 37 degrees, normally it is 33-34 degrees. You can use the IR thermometer as a relatively rough estimate of body temperature, but measuring on the boiler can, regardless of the measurement method, give slightly different temperature depending on whether you have been inside, outside, freezing or warm for some reason. For accurate measurement of body temperature, an IR ear thermometer or a classic rectal thermometer is needed.
This IR thermometer is a professional hand-held, contact-free thermometer.
Easy operation and high accuracy is what characterizes this IR thermometer.
- Temperature range: -50°C to 380°C (-58°F-716°F)
- Accuracy: + - 2 °C or + - 2 percent
- C / F setting
- MAX / MIN value with memory (Hold)
- Resolution: 0.1 °C or 0.1 ° F
- Operating temperature: -10 °C to 40°C, humidity: 10-90 Rh
- Storage temperature: -10 °C to 40 °C
- Response time: ≤ 0.8
- Spot Ratio: 12:01
- Emissivity setting: 0.1-0.99 adjustable (default value: 0.95)
- Operating voltage: 2 x 1.5 V AAA battery (batteries not included)
- Battery life: 12 hours.
- Backlight has automatic shutdown after 10 seconds
- Calibration: Possible to adjust measurement value with + - 4.5 ° C
Note: When measuring, select the correct emissivity, also note that the meter cannot measure through glass or transparent surfaces. Steam, dust or smoke will affect the measurement accuracy.
For accurate measurement values, the thermometer should be placed at room temperature 10 minutes before using it
Do not aim the laser beam directly at the eyes, as this may cause permanent damage to the eyes.
Size: 16 x 9 x 4 cm
Included in delivery: