Single phase MID certified meters with Modbus
Eastron SDM230 Modbus MID
Very advanced electricity meters that have counter, odometer (which can be reset), power meter, and more.
The electricity meter has a litted display, pulse output and connection for Modbus RTU communication.
Display error less than 1% in the range of 40 mA (9 W) to 100 A (23 kW).
Backlit display (white light)
- Counter for total consumption kWh active energy (Swedish standard, non resettable)
- Counter for imported kWh (non resettable)
- Counter for exported kWh (non resettable)
- Counter for total imported energy, kWh (resettable)
- Counter for total kVarh
- Counter for imported kVarh
- Counter for exported kVarh
- Counter for total kVarh (resettable)
- Maximum power (in watts) past 1, 5, 10, 30 or 60 minutes
- Instant voltage (Volt)
- Instant Current (Ampere)
- Instant Power meter (Watts)
- Var right now
- VA right now
- Power factor right now
- Frequency right now
- Pulse constant (Normally 1000 pulses / kWh)
- Modbus ID
- baud Rate
- Counters indicating how long the meter has been energized
- Voltage: 230 V AC
- Voltage, min - max: 176 ~ 276V AC
- Measurement range with less than 1% error is 40 mA to 100 A (9 W - 23 kW)
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Withstands peak voltage: 4 kV (1 minute)
- Impulse: 6 kV in 1.2 uS
- Pulse Output 1: Programmable, default 1000 pulses / kWh
- Pulse output 2: Not programmable, pulses of energy imports in 1000 pulses / kWh
- Display: LCD with white backlight
- Max counter: 999999.9 kWh
- Ambient conditions should be within -25 ° C to + 35 ° C and <95% humidity (non-condensing)
Better than 1% within the above specified limits.
For more information download the manual below.