Itron US ECHO II Qp 6.0 heat meter
Use this (larger) heat meter for ordinary heating systems with system flows of up to 12000 l/hour.
Itrons heat meter used to measure the energy and power in waterborne systems.
The heat meter can be used eg to measure the output and the cumulative energy supplied by heat pumps, biomass plants and solar panels.
The heat meter can also be used in cases where you want to buy heat from an other person's heating system, eg in a commercial building with a large single boiler, the meter is often used in district heating systems to measure individual household energy consumption.
Also available with a pulse output module.
- US Echo II 6.0-DN25-260 G1 1/4"
- Qp = 6.0 m3/h
- Qs = 12 m3/h
- Qi = 60 l/h
- Qc I = 12 L/h
- Connection G 1 1/4"/PN 16
- DN 25
- Length = 260 mm
- Temperature range 0-150°C
- Cable length flow meter to electronic unit: 1.5 m
- TG 025-211, Pt 100 sensor Direct 1.75 m cable + ½ "MS-nipple X 2
- Battery-powered 10-year battery, battery replaceable
Complete KIT with:
1/2" temp sensor mounting bushings.