Remote control CTSmall GSM Climatech K3
For remote control of air heat pumps via your phone wherever you are in the world.
The small unit is easy to install and use. It is perfect for those with a summer cottage.
This unit comes with a SIM card from Denmark which can be used in the unit. However, our recommendation is to buy a Swedish SIM card as it becomes cheaper in the long run.
- Small. fits anywhere (L70 x W40 x H20)
- Built-in antenna
- Warning for temperatures below + 5 °
- Warning for temperatures above + 45 °
- Ability to define low temperature alarm limit yourself 1-30 °
- Ability to self-define high temperature alarm limit 1-45 °
- Power failure alarms - you get a message so you can prevent damage to the fridge, freezer etc.
- In the event of a power failure, a status report is sent for every 2 ° fall at temperatures below 10 °
- Temperature sensor with built-in calibration (-5 ° - + 5 °)
- Built-in timer function (Event)
- GSM roaming is supported
- 4 alarm numbers
- Self-selected unique ID, e.g. Your address
- Two powerful IR diodes allow CTSmall to be placed far from the heat pump
- The GSM module works worldwide on GSM 2G (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- All user configuration data is stored securely
- Li-Po battery with backup power for about 3 days
- Power supply unit with EU connector, Ind: 100-240 VAC. Out: 5 VDC
- Tailor-made software on request
Climatech is compatible with these Air Heat Pump brands
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Invest Living