Standard contactor / Relay single phase 20A
Contactors can be used to control loads such as lighting, heating, ventilation, water heaters, simply all places where the load exceeds, for example, what a circuit breaker or a smaller relay can handle. For example. you can block the operation of your electric boiler, heat pump or similar when the electricity price is high using our data loggers Logger 1010 or Logger 3030.
For loads of 0-8 A, you can manage with our relay module, but if the load is over 8 A, a more powerful relay like this is needed.
The relay module which is linked to above, and which is shown under accessories, is also needed to pull this relay, if you intend to use one of our loggers to control the relay.
This relay/contactor can of course also be used for general needs where you need a contactor that can withstand high currents.
- Rated current: 20A
- Voltage: 230/400VAC ~ 240/415VAC
- Areas of use: AC1 and AC7a
- Power consumption: 10W
- Number of poles: 2P
- Standard: IEC/EN61095
- Protection class: IP20
- Mechanical life: 6000 connections
- Electrical lifetime: 30,000 connections
- Operating temperature: -5 to +40˚C with an ambient temperature of 35˚C
- Dimensions: For 35 mm DIN rail, Width 18 mm, height 81 mm, depth 67 mm