Standard contactor / Relay 25A 3-phase
Contactors can be used to control loads such as lighting, heating, ventilation, water heaters, electric boilers, heat pumps - simply all places where the load exceeds, for example, what a circuit breaker or a smaller relay can handle.
Can be used as a power relay for control via Logger 1010 or logger 3030, for three-phase loads up to 25A.
With our Loggers and our hourly price management, you can e.g. limit e.g. water heaters or other two-phase or three-phase loads so they are not allowed to be active during the hours of the day when the electricity price is at its highest. You can read more about our loggers here: Our loggers (Opens in a new window)
To be able to use this contactor with our loggers, an auxiliary relay is also needed: Auxiliary relay (opens in new window)
Loggers and other items are also shown under accessories below.
The contactor can of course also be used for other general needs where a contactor is needed.
- Rated current: 25A
- Voltage: 230/400VAC ~ 240/415VAC
- Areas of use: AC1, AC7a, AC7b
- Power consumption: 10W
- Number of poles: 4P
- Standard: IEC/EN61095
- Protection class: IP20
- Mechanical life: 6000 connections
- Electrical lifetime: 30,000 connections
- Operating temperature: -5 to +40˚C with an ambient temperature of 35˚C
- Dimensions DIN rail 35 mm, Width 35 mm (2 modules), height 85 mm, depth 67 mm
- Compact design and modular
- Insulation material with excellent performance.
- Elegant appearance.
- No noise during operation.